Learn with Lucy
NEW COURSE! “Feral Fables” to begin April 16, 2023.
For centuries, women and men have sought guidance and counsel to help them in processes of change, healing, and transformation. The most popular and the most universal of the wisdom traditions is telling stories, both as an art and as a way of learning about life.
The Feral Fables are unique stories of transformation that are not based on a particular ethnicity or cultural tradition, but rather draw from what is universal in each of the various traditions.
Most often in these stories, you will recognize someone or something that you have encountered before. You can receive the message of the story on an intuitive level. In this course, we will explore six of the fables in Feral Fables and their meaning for your life.
You will be permitted to drop your persona and rediscover who you really are. This e-course will assist in opening your heart and mind to new and often strange possibilities, ideas that come from that deep, wild, or feral self.
ON-GOING COURSE – “Growing Older with Gusto!”
This course is available for you to explore at your own pace. You may contact me for any questions you have as you go through the course.
Info on All of Lucy’s Courses
Most courses are designed for six weeks online. You will be able to work at your own pace each week with a new lesson posted each Sunday. You are not obligated to finish exactly at the end of six weeks. The course is yours to take for as long as you wish.
During each course, I will set up one or two live Q&A sessions via Zoom that will be recorded so you can watch them later if you wish. At times, it may feel like you’re not keeping up with everyone else in the course, but there is no getting behind! Just catch up as you can. These courses are for YOU!
Click to register for either course
Be sure to mark which course you are registering to take.
- Psychology of Gender
- Healing Psychological Trauma
- Spiritually Around the World
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Master’s Degree in Theology
- Master’s Degree in Human Relations
- Retired Associate Professor (Hawaii Community College)
- Retired Clergy (United Methodist Church)
- Author of self-help, mysteries, poetry
- 30+ years of teaching
- 40+ years of working with clients
- 80+ years of living with gusto
- “I would take a course in underwater basket weaving if Lucy Jones was leading it. She ranks as one of the most influential women in my life. Lucy’s unique and relatable way of teaching using her lived experiences has taught me that who I am in one era of my life doesn’t mean I must be that person forever. I can continually reinvent myself at any age and be successful.” (Sarah Hoy-Spalding)
- “I have been fortunate to be a student of Dr. Lucy Jones. She is one of those instructors that makes an impact on each of her students. I recall her courses to be not only informational but interactive. She made learning fun! Her knowledge, dedication, and life experiences make for a great instructor and person. I highly recommend Dr. Lucy Jones as an instructor!” (Ian Hirakawa)
- “Returning in my late 30s to Hawaii Community College, one of the first classes I took was Human Development, with Lucy Jones as instructor. Out of high school for eleven years, running my own business, and raising two children, the odds were high that I wasn’t going to be able to complete college. Lucy encouraged me to keep going, lead me to believe in myself, and to never doubt my capabilities. She said, “If you want things to change, you need to shift to make that change.” Her teaching style is relatable and personable. Lucy isn’t afraid to step out of the box to teach her students things that will stick with them through life. Lucy has become a friend, who still speaks volumes into my life journey. I hope to be just like her when I grow up!” (Natasha Paio)
Showing the single result