MELE KALIKIMAKA!!

by Lucy Lee Jones on December 4, 2013

in Christmas, Merry Christmas

Poinsettia-Lucy-sideview

ALOHA and MELE KALIKIMAKA to all my family and friends!

Check out the short video below.

It is a Christmas card I created especially for you!

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Candace December 4, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Thank you for such a wonderful way of bring me some holiday cheer. Many blessings to you during this holiday season.

Much love and peace!

2 Robyn Baglow December 4, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Thank you Lucy… what a beautiful presentation.

Way to go… hope that you are doing something special for the holidays..

Love you, miss you

Robyn and of course David

3 Sonia (foodiesleuth) December 4, 2013 at 12:44 pm

I was missing your blog!!!

Mele Kalikimaka, Lucy…

Haven’t seen you in ages1
will we be seeing you at the BISS gathering and potluck on Sunday 15th?

4 barry cindy sands December 4, 2013 at 12:49 pm

lucy thankx for the great greetings. hoe come u never age and iam sooooo old. ???? god bless you

5 Lucy Lee Jones December 4, 2013 at 1:06 pm

No, I don’t think I’ll get there – sorry! Have a great time, though!

6 Inga December 4, 2013 at 1:30 pm

How cool is that! very fun!!! wish i were there to celebrate with you, maybe some day!
xoxox

7 Phil Gift December 4, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Lucy, thank you so much for sharing this with us!

8 Marilyn December 4, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Merry Chritmas my dear friend. Hope to get to see you soon.
Aloha,
Marilyn

9 Alana December 4, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Aloha Lucy,
Thanks for the lively card! I’m back in Tucson, … so it’s nice to see a few pics from Hawai’i.
Have a wonderful holiday and happy new year!
Alana

10 Gigi Goochey December 4, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Happy Holidays to you too, Wow it really is upon us.
Gigi

11 joanne December 5, 2013 at 6:14 pm

hugs and bells to bring in the new year. we have had our 50th, been to a buddhist retreat and i did a peace walk to protest nuclear weapons and drones. we are in the bay area and it is so fast compared to the trees…love and continue to mentor and inspire all who know you.

12 Marianna Cacciatore December 6, 2013 at 8:57 am

Good morning, Lucy.
Thanks for the card and all the great stuff on your website. I think you keep getting younger with each birthday. Your bright light just keeps getting brighter. May the New Year bring greater health, lots of love (and kisses), and generosity.
with love,
Marianna

13 Velvet December 7, 2013 at 6:47 am

Mahalo Lucy Thanks for the good wishes for the season. Hope you are getting some nice time off to work in your garden. Much Aloha Velvet

14 Ellie and Lee December 7, 2013 at 12:37 pm

It is a lovely greeting and thank you for remembering us. Happy,Happy Holidays!

15 Kim December 9, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Thanks Lucy, great as usual.

16 Melanie December 14, 2013 at 5:02 pm

I love that wild poinsettia! Very nice. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. I look forward to your next trip. xoxo

Previous post:

Next post:

Unless specifically attributed otherwise, all lavalily.com content (text, photos, music, media, etc.) Copyright © 2008-2013 Lucy Lee Jones.
This feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in Lucy's "Lava to Lilikoi" blog, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.
Please contact lavalegal@gmail.com so we can take legal action immediately.